Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome ro my blog.

Welcome to my blog, I will be traveling cross country in an RV, painting as I go. What a great way to share my experience with you. I plan on leaving in a few weeks and hope you enjoy "coming along" Ill try to make it fun for you because I think life is all about adventure and exploring as much as we can.

The destination is uknown but Ive been trying to get to Alaska for a long time now and thats my goal again as I set out from Alabama sometime next month.

My traveling companions




Counters by VillagePhotos.com

And my rig, a 1996 Pace Arrow Vision, 36ft. Ill be leaving it behind a good bit to hit the trail with a pack. Its a great rig but theres nothing like sleeping under the stars!



And, my art...this is what I hope pays for the gas money all the way to Alaska.

Its one of my smaller works but thats 4 gallons of gas and feeds a dog for a day at a no kill shelter in California called Save the Dalmations(and other breeds)
>

(click to view)

David Coalburn

No comments: