Monday, March 26, 2007

Sill Looking for Alaska

March 25,2007


Thanks for bearing with me, I cant go far from home just yet but this is a great opportunity to see a little more of what is in my own back yard. Often thats the part of the world we know the least about.


I spent the day at a Grist Mill about 20 miles from my house. I had passed the sign a million times and just kept on going so I thought today would be a great day to see what was down that way.

I was right.















I love this shot, from the bridge looking up the Coosa River.




I always have to check these old stores out.






Sorghum and honey, if youre from the south you know theres nothing better than a biscuit smothered in butter and sorghum...yummmm! So I bought the top jar there and its in my store now. I thought since you were coming along with me you might like souvenirs too..plus its delicious. I dont make any money off it, I just thought it would be fun so buy it if you like it...or Ill eat it:)



Search eBay for A4C to help starving artists feed hungry animals

No comments: