Wednesday, April 11, 2007

eBay Search: Coalburn

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Be the 5000th visitor to my eBay ME page and I will send you an amazing gift from my travels.

April 8th 2007

Happy Easter!


I was fortunate enough spend mine with great friends swapping stories and jokes around a campfire in Fayetteville Tennessee then spent the next day riding.

Showing off. My attempt was not as impressive but luckily I was carrying the only camera so no one gets to see me scraping myself up off the ground...but not before taking a saddle horn to the sternum...Ill be remembering that for a couple of days:)






My buddy the vet, just graduated....free vet services at last!!!





And I had the best idea for a photo. The view from the saddle looking down at the horse, with all the buckles shining and our combined shadow stretching out beside us, so I raised the camera only to realise that now the camera's shadow was in the photo too, ruining the artistic element. So I put the camera back down by my side and it was beautiful again....raised the camera up and it was ruined again.

Its funny that the presence of a camera can ruin a good photo opportunity...yeah you can quote me on that:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9...Just a day at the park, with Murphy doing what Murphy does.







----------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------April 10, 2007--------------------

Tannehill State Park








I think bridges will be a recurring theme on this trip.

Trying to be artistic:)





Colby was here.


If anyone needs a good used pacifier...I know where to find one.

ANother animal lover we came across on the trail

No comments: