Monday, April 23, 2007

eBay searxh: COALBURN

April 23

A day among the trees



Publish=600 height=292 >

Yeah you guessed it, Im a little bit of a tree hugger. Ive even traveled 500 miles to meet a girl that lived in a tree for 738 days. She was worth it:)


I found two HUGE trees today, maybe big enough to be state champions. If you didnt know every state has a "Big Tree" list and just about every species has a champion, and theres national champions too, of course. Anyway I found a Sawtooth Oak and maybe a Post Oak that are about 16 feet in Circumfrence and Id guess about 500 years old..maybe.

I know these trees arent so big to those of you living among the redwoods but theyre pretty big for these parts. And I cant wait to spend some time among those again. That is going to be one of the highlights of my trip.





So if I get these trees named after me you can say you knew me when:)



He is much bigger in person, I can tell he wants to play with me though. Crazy Murphy probably think he could take him...he doesnt seem to know he is a lover and not a fighter.





Get used to shots of the dogs swimming. I can sit and watch them for hours. And they dont mind swimming for hours so it works for us.

1 comment:

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Hi Dave

TAG, you are it :)

Nancy Merkle has tagged me in a WORLDWIDE game of ARTIST BLOG TAG....you're next!

You can find the details and rules on my blog



Have a great weekend!
~Melody