Friday, April 6, 2007

eBay search:A4C

----------------------------------------------------------------------




March 31,2007

Ok the most interesting thing to happen to me all week was a day at the DMV. I sure hope every DMV isnt like ours...where do they get those people? A bunch of low level government employess wandering around delberately trying to lure people into an argument so they can run and get a state trooper, then taking an hour long lunch break followed by 5 minutes of work and then another break and more insults.

Good grief.

But I did get to spend the day hiking with my dogs and if you havent met them yet, thats Murphy(Golden) and Angel(Lab). Murphy was named after my favorite Atlanta Brave when I was a kid....back when the Braves stunk. And an x named Angel....the only thing she ever did right....Jk:)



If someone knows how to photograph a waterfall and freeze the falling water AND get enough light to see the surroundings,...let me know because this is a beatiful place and THIS is the best photo I could get.




----------------------------------------------------------------------


April 3, 2007
Still in a holding pattern til I get the green light from my doctor to put some miles on this trip, I thought Id take a trip through my home town.




A picture is worth 1000 words, so Ill save mine:)...(no one was hurt)



Ill have to learn not to drive down this dirt road. Its a dumping ground for unwanted dogs. Ive picked up almost 20 in the last year and found homes for them but Ive had to turn my back on just as many. Its a terrible feeling but I try to focus on the successes. Ill go back tonight and try to round these two up, if possible.

Cross your fingers.

No comments: